Our team is growing fast.
Come join us!
Don’t see what you are looking for but still interested in working for us?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why!
- Assist store staff to upsell product to customers.
- Provide assistance to customers.
- Female, Thai Nationality only age between 22 – 30 years old.
- Diploma Degree or Bachelor degree in any field.
- Able to speak English.
- Experienced as a receptionist or customer service role is an advantage.
- Should be able to work 6 days a week with variable shift.
- Good appearance and personality.
- Service mind, patient, teamwork and positive attitude.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Handling a full spectrum of Human Resources including recruitment, welfare and benefits management, performance management, learning and development and employee relations
- Perform in the recruitment process and participate in interviewing and selecting candidates in position of PC (Product Consultant) at all stores and other positions as required
- Design the training need survey program and arrange the proper training to each department
- Monitors and improve the performance of training (In-House, Public) to ensure the employee will be developed to support the company growth
- Provide guideline, consultation for employees to ensure the HR good practice
- Develop and maintain HR data bases, software system, (Time attendance, leave, personnel data, etc)
- Provide administration support, prepare required documents to employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Thai nationality, Age not over 32 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field
- At least 3 years working experience in full spectrum of HR function and or other admin tasks
- Able to handle multi-tasks and tight work schedules both in independently and team work
- Have knowledge in labor laws and related matters
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good command of English
- To supervise daily production operation to achieve target and quality following production standard instructions and quality and cost control
- To perform detailed production planning and scheduling, capacity and material planning for day-to-day manufacturing
- Provides training, direction, development and mentoring to subordinates
- Take responsibility for continuous improvement & productivity
- Ensures required production reporting is accurate and timely
- Report to Disribution Center Manager
- Able to work at Distribution Centre (Mahachai, Samutsakorn province)
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Fisheries, Food Sciences, BBA, or any related flieds
- At least 3 years experience in manufacturing process, production management of seafood industry or related fields
- Strong leadership, teamwork skills and hard working
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, high responsibility, problem-solving
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
For Store Supervisor:
- Manage and control working of PC staff at store and comply with company’s corporate standard.
- Cost control management to achieve a sales target.
- Arrange working schedule for all staffs at store.
- To introduce products with good customer service and good practices.
- To sell company products on fresh seafood counter in department store.
- To welcome customers and introduce products with good customer service and good practices.
- Open to all education background.
- Have experience 1-3 years for sale and related seafood would be advantage.
- Honest, hard-working and service minded.
- Able to work 6 days per week and 8 hours per day
*Other welfares: Food allowance, diligent allowance, overtime, bonus, incentive, uniform, social security, provident fund, group insurance, annual salary increase, etc.
We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Foodservice Management, BA, or related field”
We are looking for a resourceful Restaurant Manager to be responsible for meeting all restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals for our new standalone seafood restaurant on Soi Thonglor. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinate the entire restaurant operation
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Successfully promote and publicise the brand
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Culinary school diploma or BS degree in Business Administration
- Proven working experience as restaurant manager
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management
- Extensive food and wine knowledge
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organize the kitchen’s activities for our new standalone seafood restaurant located on Soi Thonglor. You will be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary
- Remedy any problems or defects
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee the work of subordinates
- Estimate staff’s workload
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers.
- Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate
- Proven experience as head chef
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Credentials in health and safety training.
We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be the second in command in our kitchen at a new standalone seafood restaurant on Soi Thonglor, following our Head Chef’s specifications and guidelines. The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high-quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Head Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Bachelor degree in Culinary Science or related certificate would be a plus
- At least 5 years experience as a Sous Chef
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)”
- Ensure all customers receive their drinks and foods as requested
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
- Show complete awareness of all drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
- Take orders and serves food and beverage to customers according to the established sequence and procedures.
- Thai Nationality, Age not over 30 years old
- Diploma or Degree in related fields
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Good communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guests needs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in Hotel operation or restaurant would be an advantage. Experience in Hotel operation or restaurant would be an advantage